Be positive !


This morning, after being left all alone in this room, I have a deep thought about myself. I actually wanted to master abundant skills to strive in this life. I would like to be a happiest yet determined muslim in this world. I would like to change my whole life since I always got the wrong idea about life. I always knew that I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. I kept taking the wrong path and chose the silly mindset everytime. But, I should realise, that, if Allah allows us to take a particular path, just believe. He always be with us. He will lead and guide us throughout that big and dark tunnel. There is no tunnel without end. Turn to a new leaf right now. Its okay to let go those past memories. Past remains past. I should think and act diligently from now on.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

tulis la ulasan ye
jadi pengikut lgla bagus